We have received your application for the Bravo Club program!
The payment information is listed below, please let us know if you have any questions.
The Opera Viva! Bravo Club program fee is $1,650 per person.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit of $500 is required by March 31, 2020 to hold your place.
- The remaining balance of your program fee and any accommodation fees are required by May 15, 2020.
- a Welcome prosecco reception
- walking tour of Verona
- excursions to Lago di Garda (Lake Garda), Venezia (Venice), Padova (Padua) and Vicenza
- an opera performance at l’Arena di Verona
- a preview lecture of your opera at l’Arena di Verona
- observation of the Opera Viva! students’ classroom activities studying Italian language, performance master classes and operatic content (all instruction is in English)
- observation of student’s private lessons
- attendance at the students’ public performance
- one group lunch and one group dinner
- The program fee listed above does not include accommodations.
- Flights and transfer fees are not included
- Optional excursions and meals not included unless specified in the program guide
Accommodations for the Bravo Club are at the Residence all’Adige, where Opera Viva! makes its home each summer. All Opera Viva! administration, faculty, staff and students reside there.
Accommodations at the Residence are available at these rates: $350/person double occupancy for 7 nights (including breakfast), or $550/person single occupancy for 7 nights (including breakfast)
To avoid PayPal’s 4% service fee, you may choose to mail us a check or money order made out to Opera Viva!
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 177
Hampton, New Hampshire 03843
If you choose to pay via PayPal, please add your selected items to your Shopping Cart, then View Shopping Cart to pay. Please add items to your Shopping Cart for each Bravo Club attendee.